Sunday, January 25, 2009

Busy Week

Wow, Where did this week go? It's Sunday already? Last weekend I was in Macon. There were four of us in the room and one of my friends snored really loud. I didn't get a wink of sleep. We were all joking about it. I told my husband I'd never complain about his snoring ever again. Of course I broke that promise rather quickly. It was very cold this week and I loved it. I love the way cold air feels in my lungs. Of course we're back to our typical South Georgia winter, 40's at night and 70's during the day. I am grateful though, I would never survive in the North with all the snow. I certainly couldn't drive on the ice. I'd proably have my driver's license suspended, LOL.

1 comment:

  1. It goes so fast... I hope that it was a good time for you... We hope that you have a blessed week.
    Much Love and Prayer's,
    Lori and crew

    ReplyDelete