Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to Work

Back to work today after being off 5 days. I'm pooped! Things are getting tough with possible lay-offs at my husband's company. However we're taking it one day at a time. Anxiety is a lack of faith in The Lord. We know what ever happens God has a plan. On the other side things are always better. There are threats of the hospital I work for closing in 2012. I love my work but I know by keeping the Faith, things will work out. I did have fun spending the day with my Mom & Aunt yesterday searching old cemetaries for our ancestors. It made me really sad to see how forgotten some cemetaries are. A cemetary right down town in my home town is so overgrown & run down it's down right shameful. Well, maybe I can clean up around my family graves and maybe other's will take the hint. Well gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment