I'm suffering from "Brain Fog". I believe it's associated with "Mental-Pause" I kept thinking today was Wednesday but charting 1/9/09 (which is tomorrow, right?). Anyway I asked my doctor if I needed an MRI and he just laughed at me. Honestly I have been having a really bad case of CRS this week. Maybe it's what I call "post acute Holiday let down syndrone". Trying to get back in the swing of things after the Holidays. Maybe I'll get back in the groove next week. Still taking it one day at a time and keeping the focus. My son made A/B Honor Roll this semester so that is something to be grateful for. I am truly blessed with a good kid. As well as a sober hubby. As long as I work my program and put my faith in The Lord life is good.
Becky O.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment