Sunday, February 1, 2009

Feeling Blessed

When I reflect on my life I feel so blessed. Today I have a sober husband, good son, roof over my head, food in my pantry and a good job. Although I am facing the closing of the hospital I dearly love to work for, I am taking it one day at a time. Each day I wake up grateful I have a job. If it is to come to pass that the hospital does close I know God has a plan for me. He will not put anything on me He does not think I can handle. He has also blessed me with good friends and family. Just for today I can feel at peace knowing He is on my side.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Becky, Hope that you are having a blessed week. We are praying God's will in this job, and if the hospital closes, God will open another job for you. Have a blessed day. Much love and prayer's, Lori and crew

    ReplyDelete